Post by jes on Nov 3, 2016 20:13:29 GMT -5
In case you need to reach an RCDR Officer, here is the current Board for 2016-2017:
1. President: Nathan Renstrom
2. Vice-President: Woodie Westbrook
3. Secretary: Daniel Wade
4. Treasurer: Mark Wolff
5. Membership Chairman: Kristin Towers
6. Public Relations / Sanctioned Event Coordinator: Joe Strickland
7. Lease Director: Mundy Murzic
If you need to reach us or have any questions, just send an email to email@example.com
Finally, here is a list of these positions and the responsibilities for each.
1. President: presides over the board meetings and the general meetings; approves all event flyers; has authority to sign any contracts or other legal documents approved by the board; coordinates activities of the board and the club.
2. Vice-President: presides over meetings in the absence of the president or at his request; acts as club events coordinator; schedules all club events and appoints chairman for club events; acts as club parliamentarian.
3. Secretary: takes minutes at board and general meetings; distributes the minutes to members via email or the website; handles all club correspondence and club records; has authority to sign any contracts or other legal documents.
4. Treasurer: collects and disburses club funds at the board’s request; prepares a financial report for the members each year.
5. Membership Chairman: collects club dues; keeps the club membership roster current and provides a copy to the members each year; issues membership cards; keeps records of club workdays for each member.
6. Public Relations / Sanctioned Event Coordinator: coordinates the delivery of brochures about the club and race flyers to local area bike shops; acts as liaison with the land owners, the National Forest service, and other governmental agencies regarding the use and/or lease of their lands; keeps the board and members informed of any legislation or meetings that would affect the interest of the club. Represents or delegates representation of the RCDR at all meetings held during the season, which include (but are not limited to) Hare Scramble Committee Meetings, Enduro Committee Meetings, General Membership Meetings, Sanctioning Meetings, etc. This is a need for all clubs that we support with our efforts. (Clubs supported typically means the FTR but could potentially include SETRA, AMA, etc)
7. Lease Director: presides over the Lease Committee; responsible for organizing the lease including trail layout and camping areas; proposes budget for improvements to the lease; keeps records of member’s workdays on the lease and gives this data to the membership chairman.